[3830] SS SSB N4ZR SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4ZR SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:02:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:  108
   40:  117
   20:   52
   15:    3
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Even under the best of conditions, I am not an SSB op.  When you have S9 line
noise on all bands it's not easy to stay motivated.  Station worked OK, but it
was pretty painful.  Saturday night was pure powerline buzz, while tonight was
more of a very loud burble.  I think I know where it is, but that doesn't help.
K3/KPA1500
Carolina windom
C-3E at 55 feet