[3830] SS SSB WD0T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WD0T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:26:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  506
   40:  256
   20:  483
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: GPCC

Comments:

Wow, what to talk about.. Went into this with a casual attitude that I'll
probably do the first 9 hours and call it good.. But got sucked in the first day
with good rates on all 3 bands... And I'm using a fan dipole at 35 ft, so were
talking not the best antennas!

Anyhow, stuck it out, Sunday seemed better than Saturday, except the QSB and
WEAK signals, unreal!  Would have a station, and then gone, and then back all in
10 seconds!  Very crazy but very fun!

Well , now I know the vast amount of work I have to do to my home station,
antennas and everything.. but the antenna work will wait until spring!

Great job K5TR, W7WA, K6JO, K7PO and many others, and thanks everyone for the
QSO's and quick chats, very enjoyable!

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T