[3830] SS SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vmpaul@iname.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB0TEV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:31:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 19:18

------------
  160:    0
   80:  191
   40:  582
   20:  478
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Getting the sweep was easier this year than I'd expected. Only lacked PR when I
conked out and assumed horizontal polarization shortly after 0615Z.  Penultimate
mult was NL when VO1AW called into my 40m run just before 0330Z.  Saw a spot for
KP3MM Sunday AM, jumped on it and completed the sweep at 1447Z Sunday AM.

This was solely a 80/40/20 exercise. I did see some activity on 15m on the SDR
spectrum Sunday afternoon, but there was nothing needed there so skipped it. 40m
provided the most QSOs with 20m a close 2nd.  Probably would have had more on 20
had I not taken about 2-1/2 hours off Sunday to sneak into church late and then
stay for the potluck lunch (gotta feed the op you know).

Gear: TS590SG, SDRplay RSPduo providing spectrum map in N1MM+, old MLA2500 amp,
Mosley PRO-67B at 63 feet (20/40), homebrew 40m vertical with 24 radials, 80m
inverted V at 50 feet.

Good fun, but glad its over.  Headed to V31 next week with K5PS to assist him in
his M/S entry in CQ WW CW.  Look for V31CQ.

Thanks for all the QSOs.
73, Victor