[3830] SS SSB WQ5L Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WQ5L Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 05:04:12 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

------------
  160:
   80:  131
   40:  311
   20:   63
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Just casual S&P until Sunday afternoon. With six hours left I was missing
nine sections so wasn't really thinking sweep. Finally found a clear spot on 40
and the packet monster delivered a nice long run. One by one the mults filled
in: ONE, NNY, ND, QC, ONS, PR, NL. At 0000Z only SF and MS were left. So close,
had to keep going. Found SF on 40. Went to 80 hoping to avoid the embarrassment
of
missing my own section for sweep. K5XU saved the day with 44 minutes left, tnx
Mike.

Got my sweep, helped a few other folks with their sweeps, and snagged VK9CZ for
ATNO during a break, so it was a good radio day. 73 de WQ5L

p.s. Come back 15 meters, we miss you.