[3830] SS SSB W4KW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4KW@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4KW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 13:43:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:   81
   40:   31
   20:   92
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Heard several and worked a few TCG Folks.Gd to hear TCG'ers running and being
spotted several times.Sure missed hearing "Pappa November" from N4PN.

Lower back problems dictated short stints in the chair and finally had to QRT
much earlier than I would have liked.
Thanks to all for the contacts.
73's Bert
**Celebrating over 25 Years of contesting Fun in the Tennessee Contest
Group"
Also celebrating 61 years this month when I received my Novice call of KN4UVH.