[3830] SS SSB K5KU Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5KU Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:08:14 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K5KU
Operator(s): K5KU K5HML
Station: K5KU

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: la
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  115
   40:  572
   20:  305
   15:   33
   10:
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

We had to pull the 4el 40 yagi down Saturday morning because swr suddenly shot
up Friday. Got it back up about a hour before the start of SS.

My daughter, K5HML, did 95% of the running while I tuned around picking up the
scraps and mults. At about the half way mark we were well ahead of last years
score but at the end we almost exactly identical. Band condx seemed a little
weak and we experienced some difficulty breaking some of the pileups on rare
mults.

The last mult we needed was next door MS. We could see a couple of spots on 20
and 40 but could not hear them...too close. thankfully K5XU answered a 80 meter
cq in the last hour!