[3830] SS SSB K2KR Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K2KR Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:05:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K2KR
Operator(s): K2KR KC0INX
Station: K2KR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5Hr

------------
  160:
   80:  257
   40:  360
   20:  152
   15:   71
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We had a great time this year. Finally managed a sweep again, it has been
alluding us for a while now. We worked from my home station this year as Kristin
flew in just to work SS with us. It is a tradition we have had for a lot of
years. Maybe we will be on the road again next year to work it from Virginia as
that is where her husband is stationed. We will look for and try to work you all
again next year. Thanks to those that worked us.