[3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:10:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:  111
   40:  235
   20:   50
   15:   10
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Still recovering after surgery and wound up taking more breaks (with the clock
running) than I would have liked. Pretty poor conditions didn't help, either.
Had 8 sections to go on Sunday (including IN and WI!). I had some good runs and
most of the missing mults called me (a highlight was a call on 40 from VO1AW). I
wasn't getting through the pile-ups and NL cost me the Sweep last year. Only
needed BC with 4 hours to go, so I wasn't worried. Heard VE7XX on the low end of
20 and called. He started to come back to me and the band literally shut down.
Then my logging computer came up with the Blue Screen of Death and it took 30
minutes to get back on-line. Never heard BC after that. So, no Sweep (again)
this year.

Dave
W9QL