[3830] SS SSB NK8Q(@W3YA) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark.j.schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NK8Q(@W3YA) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 22:47:55 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  117
   40:   46
   20:   53
   15:   21
   10:    0
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Brutal conditions for QRP, but I figured I had to be strong enough to be heard
somewhere, hopefully!  Thanks for those who worked extra hard to pull out my
info!  Most of you thanked me for my patience, but I felt honored that you took
the time and effort to pull me through.  Fast QSB wasn't helpful, either!  Glad
to see 15m open and I got 5 mults on that band.  I was there from the moment it
opened and then bopped back & forth between 20 & 15m.