[3830] SS SSB N9OK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9ok@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N9OK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 01:50:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N9OK
Operator(s): N9OK
Station: N9OK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
  160:
   80:  100
   40:   86
   20:   42
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had prior plans that couldn't be changed for most of Sunday. Close but no
cigar on the clean sweep. I forgot how much I enjoy the SS contest (at least the
phone flavor... don't care for the CW version due to my crap CW skills). The
bands seemed long to me. Very unusual to not hear MS at all, ND not unusual. If
I had more time Sunday I would have run for awhile which should have netted the
last 2 sections I needed (MS and ND).