[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:08:49 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 20

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): DALE
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.217

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  32
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  32  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,024

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Yeo! I overslept, then woke believing it was Sunday. Strolled out to kitchen to
make some coffee and the guy on NPR says 'the Wednesday morning
weather...". I finally snap to and race to the radio room to turn on radio
and set up N1MM--why, oh, why won't N1MM make frequently selected contest
selections default????? Software is supposed to work FOR us, not make us work.

Got first QSO on 40m at 1347. Band conditions sounded great--and I missed most
of it. This will NOT happen again.

Thanks to the 32 I managed to QSO in the 13 minutes that remained of what was
likely a high scoring CWT for everyone--except me. :-)

73,
dale, kg5u

Radio: Elecraft K3S - 100w
Antennas: AV-640 10-20m, 40m inv vee at 70\\\' and 80m inv vee at 70\\\'
Logger: N1MM+