[3830] SS SSB K9GX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K9GX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 02:55:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K9GX
Operator(s): K9GX
Station: K9GX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 14:43

------------
  160:    3
   80:  216
   40:  151
   20:  105
   15:   33
   10:
------------

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Unfortunately I found I didn't have the stamina to pull the full 24 in SS this
year.

Operated just under 15 hours.

Found propagation a bit strange Saturday afternoon and evening and was starting
to think I had loss issues in the antenna/coax.

Was good to hear and work a number of YLs and school stations, W0EEE, Missouri
S&T; K0HC, Hesston College, KS; W6YX, Stanford; W4AQL, Georgia Tech ARC and
KD8NOM at Dresden Elementary School, Dresden, OH.

"Tutored" several ops on the SS exchange format and sent them on their
way and I THINK Indiana was the last section to give VA7EGZ a sweep.

Why isn't there more SS activity on 160??? We're at sunspot minimum, it's late
fall, lots of night time hours. C'mon guys and gals!

Operated Unassisted and didn't make a clean sweep. Had fun anyway. 73, Mark,
K9GX