[3830] CQWW CW HG3N(HA3LN) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HG3N(HA3LN) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 09:48:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EEU
Operating Time (hrs): ~8
Radios: SO2R

  160:   91    10       35
   80:  254    20       62
   40:  422    27       86
   20:    1     1        1
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

...this is the way how I never should approach a major again.

After a very intensive week in the office as well as preparing all the new HW
for the stn (during the nights) I managed to finish @23UT letting only a single
hour of sleep. I disabled myself and no need to say after couple of hours
physically and mentally could not manage the contest any longer.

The 40m seemed way too noisy compared to last year + the extreme number of stns
made it very busy. I saw spotted stns even above 7080 from the DX side. Guess
the 20m was not open due to the solar activity in the last couple of days.
I'm curious to the other colleague's opinion.

So I had time and live contest to test the stn to see how the theory goes in
the real life. There were surprises both on positive and negative side as well.

Thanks for the calls.

CU next year.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N