[3830] CQWW CW K0ZR SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kzerozr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0ZR SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:35:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 37:40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   43    11       20
   80:  231    23       73
   40:  547    25      104
   20:  926    22       91
   15:  158    21       70
   10:   29     7       13
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First contest after getting second tower installed.  Moved 40m yagi to the new
90 foot perch; it loves living alone on its own tower.  The C31XR is happy to be
an empty nester as well with it at 74 ft on its own tower.  The improved
performance on both 40m and 20m was/is remarkable now that they are on their own
towers.

Of course there had to be a few issues.  A problem developed on 15m Saturday
morning - prime time of course.  Found a bad pigtail coax connection; this
happened in a different place on the 15m antenna last year.I missed out on some
good contacts but finally found the problem....

The bands were in better condition than people believed; at times very strong
signals but just small population on the bands.

First contest I have run "assisted" and I can tell I needed to
champion that more in my contest operations if I am in that category....

Thanks for all the QSOs and great fun.