[3830] CQWW CW W7VJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W7VJ@millerisar.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7VJ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:38:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): KU7T N7NM K7OG W7DRM W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   42    11       18
   80:  214    30       58
   40:  522    35      111
   20:  619    35      101
   15:   57    16       28
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This is the first time in my contesting experience when we could not run Europe
on 20.  Many EU stations, but the conditions simply did not support running.  My
sincere thanks to the developers of Contest Online ScoreBoard and ICOM's
sponsorship:  the ability to compare station results by the hour and by band was
phenomenal:  In the beginning of the contest, were just ahead of W7WW in AZ.
This all changed at 1400 UTC yesterday, when it becomes obvious by looking at
the score comparison how W7WW had the EU opening when we had nothing.  Clearly,
being this far north has its challenges.

Many great surprises and tremendous fun.  80 was an absolute blast.

Many thanks for those who worked us and those who realized that we were NOT
W7VP, W7VO or someone else.

73

Andrew