[3830] CQWW CW N3QE SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3QE SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:52:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 38.5

  160:   81    16       52
   80:  521    26      109
   40:  526    31      119
   20:  863    29      127
   15:  155    23       79
   10:   19     9       18
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

160M receive antenna had somehow been destroyed by deer between Thursday night
and Friday night. But 160M so good the first night I racked up bunches of mults
with RX on the transmit antenna easy. I got the K9AY loop back up Saturday
afternoon for the second night BUT low band conditions not quite so good the
second night.

Surprisingly high number of mults on every band. Lots of interesting DX
activations!

Racked up many many 80M counters towards this years DX Marathon!