[3830] CQWW CW NU4E SO(A)SB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NU4E SO(A)SB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 01:24:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:  485    31      120
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs. I'm happy, sad, happy, sad hmmm :-) I had a blast working
some very nice DX and lots of friends around the world. But then I also had two
visits from Mr. Murphy. He found a QRM source from 160m - 6m and switched it on,
each day 1 hour or so, once it was on I couldn't copy anything. While he was
here he can't be at your station right?
Conditions were not the best for me and I stayed only until 1am at the station.
Came back both mornings for sunrise, I worked some mults but only a few
stations. No Zone 18, 19, 22, 23, 26, 28, 34, 36, 40. I heard most of the
missing zones but hard to get attention with my current setup.

See you on 10m in a few weeks,
Matt - NU4E