[3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 01:33:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:30

  160:   50    12       29
   80:  144    20       62
   40:  275    29       91
   20:  530    26       86
   15:   86    20       47
   10:   35     9       16
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

So who needs sunspots? Apparently there is a well-circulated myth that without
sunspots, propagation is difficult. This weekend everyone seemed to bask in the
glow of very good propagation, albeit signals were not as strong as we would
like. BUT here in LA the bands were quiet. Very quiet. All this combined for a
delightful weekend on the radio. Can't imagine how the "super ops" do
40+ hours when I struggle to get to 24. Maybe my age has something to do with
it? (75). Thanks to all for the great fun and CQ for realizing that not some of
us need the 24 hour category.