[3830] CQWW CW K6OK SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6OK SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 02:34:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6OK
Operator(s): K6OK
Station: K6OK

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CM98
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   40    13       18
   80:   41    13       20
   40:  163    28       76
   20:  252    26       78
   15:   67    12       37
   10:   17     6        9
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were good for no sunspots, but not wide open good either. 80 meters
was a tease, I'd see 4-letter EU's on the cluster, but were barely audible, too
weak to work.  3B3M in Mauritius was surprisingly loud on 40 meters Sun AM,
three hours after my sunrise, but it was one-way prop., they couldn't hear me.
Thanks to all for the Q's!