[3830] CQWW CW VY0ERC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pierre.fogal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VY0ERC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 05:11:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE1RUS
Station: VY0ERC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NU
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     3        4
   40:  172    17       44
   20:  210    15       27
   15:    0     0        0
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A rather better score in the end than we expected given the conditions.  The CW
that arrived here was a challenge at times, especially given the limited,
although improving, CW skills of the operators.  Thanks to those that took the
time to work us in those situations where half their call petered out to
nothing.  It is amazing how the the qsb cycle changes to match the the cadence
of the qso such that we always lose the same characters.  Some had so much
flutter on them they sounded like growls.   We noted the same effect that VY1AAA
did, with a significant drop in our typical EU qso counts on 20m. 40m was much
better this time with a new mono-band vertical.

Hopefully, VY0ERC will still be on the air for next years CQWW.