[3830] CQWW CW N1UR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N1UR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:37:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:  159    15       61
   80:  491    22       89
   40:  877    29      107
   20: 1402    28      117
   15:  140    21       66
   10:   22    10       15
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A fun contest.  Very varying conditions.  Other than a brief polar opening at
the start on 20M, which thankfully yielded JA and UA0 for me, I had no over the
pole contacts.  I could hear JA, HS on 80M but could not get them as they CQ'd
in the face of many of us on the East Coast.  40M no JA.

EU was strong with typical opening times of Low Sunspot on 20 and 40.  15M was a
brief flurry Sat around 14Z but other than that vey spotty and not runnable.
10M had a few South openings but nothing else.

160 was the best I have experienced.  Without a huge amount of time expended.

Great activity from Africa. Probably the best I have heard in 10 years.  Thanks
to all for the activity.

Could only manage 40 hours on this one.  Too much activity leading up to the
contest just prevented the full mental devotion needed for 44 - 45 hours.  So
grabbed a couple of naps in the evening.  So my 160, 80, 40 mult totals could
have been even higher despite being the best 3 band total ever posted for me.
Oh well.

Thanks for the Qs and see you in the next one.

Ed  N1UR