[3830] CQWW CW G3TXF SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nigel@g3txf.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW G3TXF SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:48:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: G3TXF
Operator(s): G3TXF
Station: G3TXF

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: Devon
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40: 3012    39      154
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 3012    39      154  Total Score = 952,648

Club: Three As Contest Group

Comments:

Yes, CQWW CW is still the "greatest Contest on Earth!"

Operated from the Devon "Field-Day" location with a rotary 40m dipole
at 80ft.

The claimed score was similar to (but just ahead of) that achieved two years ago
in 2017. The number of Countries worked was identical at 154. However this year
there was one more Zone worked, totally 39. In 2017 it was 38 zones worked (with
34 and 36 missing). This year, nothing was heard or seen from "Zone
34", my one missing zone.

Despite my best intention to try to stay awake the full 48 hours, I just had to
have a three hour sleep during the second night. Ended up operating for about 44
hours.

73 - Nigel G3TXF