[3830] CQWW CW F5MUX SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5mux@orange.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW F5MUX SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 23:02:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: F5MUX
Operator(s): F5MUX
Station: F5MUX

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: BRITTANY
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  356    20       93
   40:  794    35      129
   20:  951    36      128
   15:  240    28       86
   10:   28     9       20
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First CQ WW CW SO Low Power Assited here. The new GXP antenna works very well
and allowed me very fast QSY to exploit the spots of the RBN. The first 16 hours
were devoted solely to contacting multipliers (455 Mults for only 489 Q's after
16 hours...) The rest of the game was dedicated to the optimization of the 3
points QSO. A good RUN on 20m sunday evening, at the end of the spread with 140
Q/h. I think it will be easy to improve this score. Lost 400 Kpts without 160 m
antenna and maybe 250 kpts if I stay more hours on the chair... Perfectly agree
with Ari (OG7A) about de Low Power category, it was also very positive feelings
with a lot of fun during this 40 hours. In Europe, congrats to MU2K op. RL5D who
was also in LP, for the amazing score (around 4300 Q's and 4,1 Mo)! Regards,
Lee, F5MUX

 BAND   QSO  CQ DXC DUP  POINTS   AVG
  160     0   0   0   0       0  0.00
   80   356  20  93   0     643  1.81