[3830] CQWW CW IH9/OK6RA SO(A)SB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IH9/OK6RA SO(A)SB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 09:33:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: IH9/OK6RA
Operator(s): OK6RA
Station: IH9/OK6RA

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: Pantelleria island
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:
   80:
   40: 2448    32      123
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

RIG: FT-1000MP Filed, Moxon 15mH, vertical.

At the beginning it was difficult to get here due to snow
calamity a in the Alps and and we missed the ferry to the Sicily, so 2500 km by
car....

About contest?
Strong wind and storm, some broken fiberglass poles, damage clime on the
spiderbeam mast (could not be rotated with the antenna on the end of the
contest)and many other troubles.....typical Pantellerian weather.

But I'm satisfied. It was great contest and we will be here again !!

Thank you for all QSO! Claimed new world record, but I will see after log
check.

Thanks to Milan IH9/OL3R for his support on this way..After 2 days we are still
on the island due weather problems.

73 de Vaclav OK6RA