[3830] CQWW CW LY4A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY4A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 13:33:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A LY2BKT LY2CO LY2TS LY1A LY3AB
Station: LY4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  571    23       98
   80: 1302    32      123
   40: 1379    38      150
   20: 1291    37      150
   15:  175    32      116
   10:   19     6       16
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello to all

CW part of CQ WW DX 2019 finished and i say thanks to ALL ho callings us.

Its last minute operation because plans is diferent before it. Its changed  week
before the contest when i moved to Hospital and my operation in this contest
finished by problems with health. So afetr some of plus minus we started
preparing for MULTI SINGLE category only at midle of wee and don't have time to
finish it on friday. So worked only in relax model :) for LY4A position will be
on the AIR.

This time its realy 5 ops operation with one of its Vikrotas LY1A (LY2BIG,
UP1BZZ) returned to hamradio after many years and its first contest with logging
software and new time of call areas calls :) . So next time will be better, but
its get big emotions with working with multipliers and maked amazing job on it.

We Have some Merfy to on contest so some problems with RX block withfixing it
5-7 hours no inband RX at this time. Problems with 10m band switching box from
second place what foud this problem only in sunday everning so lost multipliers
on 10m band.

But finaly i am happy with this operation expecialy to meet my old friens in one
place its muth more emotionaly like make 1 or 2 mln points more :).

So see you next year if my situation with health fixed, now its posible only for
Tech Support guy like this contest :( .

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx