[3830] CQWW CW SK3W M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm5ajv@qrq.se
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SK3W M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 08:58:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SM0OEK SM3SGP SM5AJV SM5CCT SM5IMO SM5PHU SM7IUN
Station: SK3W

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  900    25       97
   80: 1876    35      127
   40: 1872    38      148
   20: 1643    39      155
   15:  221    31      110
   10:   44     5       24
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

It was an exciting weekend with a tight battle with our friends in Finland at
OH5Z. Both stations posting scores on scoreboards made us push for some extra
QSO's and multipliers. Kiitos!

Fridays maintenance of the 160 full size 4-square paid off. A failing relay in
the Comtek box was replaced and the array worked as intended again. With 97
countries on 160, we feel that the antenna is doing FB.

We had some trouble with tripping the grid current protection on the 40 meters
PA. Afterwards we found out that the K3's needed new firmware upgrade and
transmitter calibration. After that we didn't see any more power spikes from the
K3.

No victims reported, other than a mice that was killed in the "peanut
trap".

73 & Thanks for all QSO's!