[3830] CQWW CW OH0R(OH2PM) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH0R(OH2PM) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:43:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OH0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH0R

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

  160:  633    23       85
   80:  847    30      114
   40:  737    35      104
   20:  244    37      118
   15:  150    30       89
   10:   60     4       20
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Very interesting week end.Band conditions were far better that could be foreseen
in the beginning of the week.
I have been active in the most CQWW CW contests ever since 1959. Now I
participated first time in Assisted category , I had tried it a few time before
in some RTTY contests.
After a full day antenna work on Friday the station worked fine on all bands,
only missing the 5o5 on ten.
My plan was to run 43-44 hours, instead 46 hours in the past. Due to some
personal issues versus station ergonomics, operating time was limited to 36
hours. I missed both afternoon openings to NA on 20, unbelievable low 244 QSOs
on 20, should have been 1244. Totally only 180 US calls in the log, most on the
low bands.
I think there was no zone 34 active and I could not any response from XE
stations, all Central Americans were an  easy piece. 155 DXCC countries and 38
Zones in the log.
The first hours showed good conditions on 160, the temptation to go 160 SB was
high.
During some hours the aurora made copying hard.
I slightly exceeded the multiplier goal but was 1000 QSOs short of my goal.
I did QSY for multipliers for every one who asked, they were not that many.
There is a lot things to be improved in my assisted operating technique.

Thanks for all for the QSOs and see you in the next one.

73 de Pertti, OH2PM/OH0R