[3830] CQWW CW P40W(W2GD) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2GD@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW P40W(W2GD) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 06:08:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: P40W
Operator(s): W2GD
Station: P40W

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:  295    16       70
   80: 1217    27      103
   40: 1378    34      124
   20: 2074    33      130
   15: 1225    29      107
   10:  381    14       23
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Station:  Elecraft K3S, Alpha 86 (1KW), Win-Test Logging Software
Antennas:  F12 C31XR, F12 C3S, F12 Delta 240, 4el 40M wire beam, 3ele
80M wire beam, 160/80 inverted V, 160M vertical dipole, Beverages NE, NW, E/W,
N/S

Some comments......perhaps more than a few

This was my first High Power entry since 2011 and my 28th CQWW CW operation
overall from One Happy Island - Aruba.   I like to think of what I've been doing
all these years as a more classic "Boy and His Radio" approach - just
one radio, one operator - no fancy stuff like SO2R or 2SBIQ, no stacked Yagis,
and no switching automation. The three 60 year old manually operated  B&W
antenna switches still used are a statement of sorts.  P40W is a low tech
station that emits a good signal using simple and relatively inexpensive but
reliable antennas. The operator has a plan and executes the plan to the best of
his ability.  Giving up is never an option.

CQWW CW will always be the world championship of contesting, and I can't imagine
being anywhere else than on Aruba at the end of November. The best of the best
in the world come to play this game that we love so much.  I am in absolute awe
of what is being accomplished by the current crop of super ops among us.   Also
pleased to see so many of us who are now getting up in years remaining
competitive and playing hard.    There are many reasons why the CQWW events draw
the most participants from around the globe year after year.  My thanks to CQ
Magazine and the CQ Contest Committee for staging such a quality event.

I rank the 2019 edition as one in my top five CQWW CW operations ever.  Twenty
five years ago a 13.7 meg score would have fairly easily won the contest. But
technology and operating technique advances have radically changed the playing
field forever.   Back in the day a tribander, a two element forty and wires were
pretty much all you needed to be a winner.  Today to win the world it takes two
(or often three) transceivers, multiple amplifiers, stacked monobanders,
complicated switching systems, bandpass filtering, high power triplexers, the
list just goes on and on.  Having on-site (and off-site) support teams seems to
be in vogue.  My approach is different and I have no allusions regarding who is
really competitive, but I enjoy the one radio approach just the same.   All
these 30 years I've enjoyed the satisfaction of operating a station built and
maintained with my own two hands ... and experiencing the joy of success  as
each incremental improvement was implemented.  Still hold the belief pure
operator ability and strategy can trump hardware.  And looking at the recent
results, the best of the best are exceptionally well equipped but the end result
,,, who wins ... still comes down to operator skill ... as it should be.
Congratulations Jose my old friend.

When I arrived on Aruba last Tuesday afternoon, most of the hard work was behind
me, having just three weeks earlier set up and operated CQWW PH. The most
important objective this trip was to investigate what the local power company
could do to locate and eliminate power grid noise sources I have toward the
US/JA which have gotten progressively invasive the last several years.  A
nagging intermittent problem with the 160 meter vertical dipole needed to be
found.  And it was also time to change out the 20 year old RG213 coax on the
C31XR as well as replace a rotor control cable on the same tower that had failed
just prior to CQWW PH.  Maintenance never ends down here.

I was delayed getting to the station Tuesday afternoon by Aruba Customs.  For
the first time in decades they decided to inspect my bags and took away my K3S
for safe keeping (over my protests) ... until I could produce what they
considered proper paperwork. Two hours later I had the required 'stamp' from the
local FCC on the the right document which enabled me to retrieve my transceiver
from custom's purgatory.  The thought of doing any meaningful power line noise
investigating this day were now a passing thought.

When I finally arrived at the station, I hooked up the K3S and listened to the
line noise - it was moderate.  Then I contacted Alex, KU1CW  who would be
piloting P40C @ P49V.  He told me how the 160m inverted V was arcing and
faulting his amplifiers.  Headed over to help sort the problem and as the sun
was about to set I'd found the cause (a corroded coax connector) and implemented
a temporary fix .  Dinner followed the successful repair.  Alex agreed to come
by P40W the following afternoon to work with me and a power company person to
locate local power line noise sources.  On the way home I picked up the Alpha 86
that was being loaned to me by my neighbor P43A. Ended the long day by setting
up the station to do a few  antenna checks before the next morning's CWT.

After the 1300Z CWT I loss tested some "recycled" Buryflex coax that
was obtained from a local station tear down last spring for installation  on the
C31XR.  During the same tower climb a damaged rotor cable was replaced with new
cable.  As I've gotten older I'm trying to do a better job planning out multiple
tasks to complete on each tower climb.

Met with power company person (in this case a lineman named Roger) as scheduled
at 2 p.m Wednesday.  It was discouraging to see he didn't come equipped to do
the job, not even a portable AM radio or noise locating equipment of any kind.
Alex and I drove Roger around the neighborhood listening to the AM car radio -
the power line arcing noise was loud in multiple locations.  We did our best to
educate him on what are typical noise sources and how they might be found.
Together we walked some of the louder locations and attempted to triangulate
using our portable AM radios and two MFJ noise sniffers tuned to 135 Mhz.  We
were not successful in definitively pinpointing any single noise source, but we
did identify at least three suspect poles.  In the process the power company
employee noted a transformer that was six years past due for replacement, many
HV line insulators that showed signs of salt burn-off damage, and three cut or
missing ground wires (Aruba apparently isn't immune to the mischief of copper
thieves).   Bottom line - after the 1.5 hour session, we were told nothing could
 be done before the contest and based upon what we leaned during the meeting ...
it seems unlikely the power company will ever be successful finding noise
sources on their own without acquiring very basic equipment.  This was
discouraging at best.

Thursday I did some causal operating to get a feel for propagation and enjoyed a
local lunch with John, WC0W/V31TP/V3T and his XYL Leigh.  Followed lunch with
station tours of P40W and P49Y/P40L. John and Leigh were on the island all week
vacationing and wanted to see what they could ... and are planning to return
next year.  After our visit i started investigating my 160 meter vertical
problem.  Running a KW on top band the night before had finally sent it over the
edge ... it was now stone dead.

On the  Friday before a contest the desired routine is to finish station prep by
noon to allow a leisurely 3 hour nap in the afternoon.  I'd expected to find the
160 vertical fault quickly ... but I didn't.  Replacing the coax didn't work.
Replacing the balun didn't work.  Bypassing the balun didn't work.  Replacing
the upper half element wire didn't work.  As I went to replace the bottom half
element already near sundown I discovered element damage caused by arcing to a
nearby wood pole.  Grrrr.  The repair was finally a success after six tower
climbs - BUT I had had no afternoon nap (being 70, rest matters more than ever).
 Really had to hustle to be ready by the bell - missed being in the chair for
the start by four minutes.

As observed by so many, the best propagation occurred during the first 24 to 36
hours.  The last twelve hours were challenging.  The low bands were dead quiet
(no QRN) and signals were strong from all directions.  Twenty meters had already
closed at 0000 so it was a forced start on forty.  The initial pileup rivaled
what I'd experienced at K1N on the first night of operation there ... very deep
and unruly, nearly everyone calling near the spot frequency.  Congrats to the
more experienced (and smart) operators who slid off up or down a few hundred
cycles and called - you made it into the log quickly.  Eventually things settled
down but the rate had suffered.  After back to back 198 hours on 40 made the
first move to 160 at 0200.  Although I logged 24 multipliers in 17 minutes on
top band it didn't sound quite ready yet for rate so I went to 80m to catch the
UA9 sunrise opening (yes Willy,  UA9BA,  I remember you telling me this decades
ago - be there at 0230z).  80 sounded much more 'alive' than 40 both nights.
Having no QRN to deal with made operating the low bands a complete joy - it was
so quiet the TX antennas could be used for RX without fatigue.

Decided to operate through my first planned sleep period 0830 -1000z.  My
progress was tracked against my rate sheet from the 2008 CQWW.  After twelve
hours I was just 100 behind.  Transitioned from 40 to 20 just after sunrise, but
quickly moved to 15 where conditions to EU were quite good.  Not as many Z16
stations as I would have liked but the rate was hovering around 180.  About
1815z went to ten meters to chase a 6V7A spot and discovered 10 meters open to
the USA - coast to coast.  Not sure how late I might have been to the party but
played catch with a 272 hour followed by another 180 or so ... accounting for
372 of the 381 total ten meter contacts.  This was really the most exciting two
hours all weekend - the 'rush' was enjoyed.

At the end of the first day I was virtually dead even in QSOs with 3750
contacts.  It was pretty clear the propagation surprise enjoyed the first day
had blown away all pre-contest goals - and the possibility of a 25% bump was
well within reason.   But lack of rest was starting to take a toll on my focus.
Fortunately 40 and 80 continued to be strong rate producers which kept my mind
occupied and my contact total grew now ahead of the hoped for pace.  But at 0840
I gladly took a two hour nap.  Woke up feeling rested and ran off a long string
of JA/AS contacts on 40 well after local sunrise.   Transitioned to 20 which
sounded just OK with strong Eastern Eu signals.  Passed my pre-contest point
goal of 11.7 meg with 10 hours still to go.   Transitioned to 15 about an hour
later but could immediately tell conditions were way down compared to the day
prior - everything sounded 'dull'.  This lead to spending the majority of Sunday
running on 20 meters.  Attempts to take advantage of poor propagation between
USA/EU on 15 were not rewarded with those 200 + hours that often occur under
such propagation conditions..  Ten meters was stone dead on Sunday - just one
additional QSO made there all day (P40C for the mult).  Closed out the contest
on 40 with a respectable 145 hour.

I operated assisted and multiplier totals per band reflect the advantage gained
using the cluster, not to mention having an extra ten db for a KW at my
disposal.  I would wait for five or more workable spots to be listed before
going on the hunt, but toward the end the list was nearly worked down to
nothing.  Never stayed in a pileup more than 3 minutes.  And never suffered the
dreaded "CQ in FACE" indignity all weekend.

A few comments about IDing. I suffered with everyone else when trying to work
selected stations who went several minutes without giving their call.  IDing
after every QSO is not as fast or efficient, but going too long is not fair
either. I tried to ID every 45 to 60 seconds, but will admit not always
accomplishing that goal at times. Whenever I heard ? or Call? you got an ID from
me. But don't do that again just two Qsos after I've IDd, be a little more
patient ... please.

A few comments about calling practices. Skimmer pileups are immediate and HUGE.
Pileups from manual spots are even more intense.   Everyone calls zero beat with
the spot. The smart operators who get through first are the ones who know enough
to slide off frequency up or down a few hundred cycles. Guys, spread out!  I'm
not in favor of split operation during CW contests, but I can fully understand
why some operators might decide to do it to increase their rate. Calling and
calling and calling will NOT get into my log quickly - listen more often - leave
some space!

Following our Aruban tradition, operators on the island get together after every
contest to share contest stories and experiences.  Its always great to compare
notes. This year KU1CW and I along with WC0W and his XYL got together for a
Dutch Pancake breakfast Monday morning.

Thanks to everyone who called in last weekend, and thumbs up  to those who were
willing to QSY to other bands when requested. Congratulations of all of the
ultimate winners, in all entry categories.  And special thanks to P43A, P43P,
AA3B, W2NO, K8IA and my island host family for your ongoing support of the P40W
operations in many varied ways.

Now ...on to the 160 Meter contest season ...

73,
John, W2GD

This data was provided courtesy of K8IA.
Cabrillo Statistics           (Version 10g)           by K5KA & N6TV
http://bit.ly/cabstat

CONTEST: CQ-WW-CW
CALLSIGN: P40W
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
OPERATORS: W2GD

-------------- Q S O   R a t e   S u m m a r y ---------------------
Hour     160     80     40     20     15     10    Rate Total    Pct
0000       0      0    198      0      0      0    198    198    3.0
0100       0      0    198      0      0      0    198    396    6.0
0200      36    117      0      0      0      0    153    549    8.4
0300       0    183      0      0      0      0    183    732   11.1
0400       0    195      0      0      0      0    195    927   14.1
0500     137     25      0      0      0      0    162   1089   16.6
0600      61      0      8      6      0      0     75   1164   17.7
0700       2     36     29      0      0      0     67   1231   18.7
0800      28     66     18      0      0      0    112   1343   20.4
0900       1     32     92      0      0      0    125   1468   22.3
1000       1      5      6     79      0      0     91   1559   23.7
1100       0      0      0    102     63      0    165   1724   26.2
1200       0      0      0      0    142      0    142   1866   28.4
1300       0      0      0      0    195      0    195   2061   31.4
1400       0      0      0      0    195      0    195   2256   34.3
1500       0      0      0      1    126      8    135   2391   36.4
1600       0      0      0    171      8      0    179   2570   39.1
1700       0      0      0    147      0      0    147   2717   41.4
1800       0      0      0     45      0    198    243   2960   45.1
1900       0      0      0      0      0    174    174   3134   47.7
2000       0      0      0      0    190      0    190   3324   50.6
2100       0      0      0    100     85      0    185   3509   53.4
2200       0      0      0    178      0      0    178   3687   56.1
2300       0      4     15     45      0      0     64   3751   57.1
0000       5      1     90      0      0      0     96   3847   58.6
0100       0      0    179      0      0      0    179   4026   61.3
0200       0      0    165      0      0      0    165   4191   63.8
0300       0    150     11      0      0      0    161   4352   66.2
0400       0    129      0      0      0      0    129   4481   68.2
0500       0    140      0      0      0      0    140   4621   70.3
0600      24     38      0      0      0      0     62   4683   71.3
0700       0     95      4      0      0      0     99   4782   72.8
0800       0      0     58      0      0      0     58   4840   73.7
0900       0      0      0      0      0      0      0   4840   73.7
1000       0      0     28      0      0      0     28   4868   74.1
1100       0      0    149      0      0      0    149   5017   76.4
1200       0      0      1    144      0      0    145   5162   78.6
1300       0      0      0     95     42      0    137   5299   80.7
1400       0      0      0      0    116      0    116   5415   82.4
1500       0      0      0     22     61      0     83   5498   83.7
1600       0      0      0    129      1      0    130   5628   85.7
1700       0      0      0    137      0      0    137   5765   87.7
1800       0      0      0     73      1      0     74   5839   88.9
1900       0      0      0    133      0      0    133   5972   90.9
2000       0      0      0    205      0      0    205   6177   94.0
2100       0      0      0    175      0      0    175   6352   96.7
2200       0      1      0     74      0      1     76   6428   97.8
2300       0      0    129     13      0      0    142   6570  100.0
Total    295   1217   1378   2074   1225    381   6570

Gross QSOs=6678        Dupes=108        Net QSOs=6570

Unique callsigns worked = 3756

The best 60 minute rate was 272/hour from 1820 to 1919
The best 30 minute rate was 292/hour from 1829 to 1858
The best 10 minute rate was 318/hour from 1829 to 1838

The best 1 minute rates were:
 6 QSOs/minute   21 times.
 5 QSOs/minute  156 times.
 4 QSOs/minute  503 times.
 3 QSOs/minute  681 times.
 2 QSOs/minute  597 times.
 1 QSOs/minute  415 times.

----------------- C o n t i n e n t   S u m m a r y -----------------
                 160     80     40     20     15     10  Total    Pct
North America    222    672    786   1273    667    348   3968   60.4
South America     10     20     19     57     35     24    165    2.5
Europe            59    495    479    641    478      0   2152   32.8
Asia               0      9     62     62     10      0    143    2.2
Africa             3     13     18     27     24      4     89    1.4
Oceania            1      8     14     14     10      5     52    0.8
???                0      0      0      0      1      0      1    0.0
Total            295   1217   1378   2074   1225    381   6570

------------------ C o u n t r y   S u m m a r y ------------------
Country        160     80     40     20     15     10  Total    Pct
3B8              0      1      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
3D2              0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
3V               0      0      1      1      0      0      2    0.0
4L               0      0      1      1      0      0      2    0.0
4O               0      0      1      1      1      0      3    0.0
*4U1V            0      0      1      1      1      0      3    0.0
4X               0      1      2      1      4      0      8    0.1
5B               0      1      3      2      2      0      8    0.1
5H               0      0      1      0      1      0      2    0.0
5T               0      0      1      0      1      0      2    0.0
5U               0      0      1      1      1      0      3    0.0
5W               0      0      0      0      1      0      1    0.0
6W               0      1      1      2      2      1      7    0.1
8P               1      1      2      1      1      0      6    0.1
8R               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
9A               2      7      6      6     13      0     34    0.5
9G               0      1      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
9H               0      0      1      1      0      0      2    0.0
9K               0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
9M6              0      0      1      1      0      0      2    0.0
9Y               0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
A4               0      1      1      2      0      0      4    0.1
A6               0      0      1      1      0      0      2    0.0
A7               0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
A9               0      0      0      0      1      0      1    0.0
C5               0      0      1      1      0      0      2    0.0
C6               1      1      1      1      0      0      4    0.1
CE               0      1      2      2      2      1      8    0.1
CM               1      2      2      2      1      0      8    0.1
CN               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
CP               0      0      0      0      0      1      1    0.0
CT               1      1      2      4      2      0     10    0.2
CT3              1      3      3      4      3      0     14    0.2
CU               0      0      1      0      3      0      4    0.1
CX               1      2      1      2      2      1      9    0.1
D4               0      1      1      2      1      1      6    0.1
DL               7     84     69    109     82      0    351    5.3
E7               1      4      2      2      2      0     11    0.2
EA               1     12     15     29     23      0     80    1.2
EA6              0      1      0      1      1      0      3    0.0
EA8              1      4      3      8      6      1     23    0.4
EA9              0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
EI               1      4      2      6      3      0     16    0.2
EL               0      0      0      1      1      0      2    0.0
ER               0      1      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
ES               1      3      2      3      1      0     10    0.2
EU               1      9      8      9      4      0     31    0.5
F                4     27     17     25     32      0    105    1.6
FG               0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
FM               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
FO               0      1      1      1      0      0      3    0.0
FY               1      1      1      0      1      0      4    0.1
G                3     20     25     39     28      0    115    1.8
GD               1      1      0      1      0      0      3    0.0
GI               1      1      1      1      3      0      7    0.1
GJ               0      1      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
GM               0      4      1      9      4      0     18    0.3
GU               0      1      1      1      0      0      3    0.0
GW               1      1      4      3      1      0     10    0.2
HA               4     16     14     21     15      0     70    1.1
HB               1      7      8      4     10      0     30    0.5
HB0              0      1      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
HC               2      2      1      2      2      2     11    0.2
HH               0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
HI               2      1      1      1      1      0      6    0.1
HK               0      1      1      1      0      1      4    0.1
HP               0      1      2      1      1      0      5    0.1
HR               1      1      0      1      1      1      5    0.1
HS               0      0      2      0      0      0      2    0.0
HZ               0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
I                2     26     40     47     61      0    176    2.7
*IG9             0      0      1      1      0      0      2    0.0
IS               0      0      1      1      2      0      4    0.1
*IT9             1      2      4      5      4      0     16    0.2
J3               0      1      0      0      0      0      1    0.0
J6               1      0      0      0      0      0      1    0.0
JA               0      4     41     40      1      0     86    1.3
K              184    615    710   1161    619    340   3629   55.2
KG4              0      0      1      0      1      0      2    0.0
KH0              0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
KH2              0      2      1      1      2      1      7    0.1
KH6              1      3      4      3      1      2     14    0.2
KL               0      1      2      2      0      0      5    0.1
KP2              2      2      3      1      0      0      8    0.1
KP4              1      1      5      2      1      0     10    0.2
LA               1      5      6      5      1      0     18    0.3
LU               1      2      2     10      9      7     31    0.5
LX               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
LY               2     11      8      9      8      0     38    0.6
LZ               1      7     19      8     13      0     48    0.7
OA               0      1      0      1      1      1      4    0.1
OD               0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
OE               0      2      2      5      3      0     12    0.2
OH               5     15      7     13      2      0     42    0.6
OH0              1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
OK               1     27     21     27     23      0     99    1.5
OM               1     10      9     11      8      0     39    0.6
ON               1      5      7     10      8      0     31    0.5
OX               0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
OZ               0      8      3      2      1      0     14    0.2
P4               1      1      1      1      1      1      6    0.1
PA               1     18     16     28     10      0     73    1.1
PJ2              1      1      1      1      1      1      6    0.1
PJ4              1      2      2      3      2      1     11    0.2
PJ5              0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
PJ7              0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
PY               0      3      2     29     11      5     50    0.8
PY0F             0      0      0      1      1      0      2    0.0
PZ               1      1      1      1      1      1      6    0.1
S5               1     13     13     20     17      0     64    1.0
SM               1     11      6      9      4      0     31    0.5
SP               1     23     27     30     16      0     97    1.5
SV               0      5      3      3      4      0     15    0.2
SV9              0      2      1      1      3      0      7    0.1
TA               0      0      2      1      2      0      5    0.1
*TA1             0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
TF               0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
TG               0      0      1      1      1      0      3    0.0
TI               1      1      1      1      1      1      6    0.1
TK               1      1      2      2      2      0      8    0.1
UA               2     46     41     68     22      0    179    2.7
UA2              1      2      2      0      0      0      5    0.1
UA9              0      1      5      9      0      0     15    0.2
UN               0      1      1      3      0      0      5    0.1
UR               1     25     31     33     16      0    106    1.6
V2               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
V3               1      0      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
V4               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
V5               0      0      0      0      2      0      2    0.0
V8               0      0      0      1      0      0      1    0.0
VE              17     35     44     83     29      6    214    3.3
VK               0      1      2      1      1      0      5    0.1
VK9C             0      0      1      1      1      0      3    0.0
VP2M             1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
VP2V             0      1      0      1      1      0      3    0.0
VP5              1      1      1      1      0      0      4    0.1
VP8              0      0      0      0      0      1      1    0.0
VP9              1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
VU               0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
XE               1      0      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
YB               0      0      1      2      1      0      4    0.1
YL               1      5      3      8      0      0     17    0.3
YN               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
YO               0      9      9      5     10      0     33    0.5
YU               2      7     11      8      5      0     33    0.5
*Z6              0      0      0      0      1      0      1    0.0
YV               0      1      2      2      0      0      5    0.1
Z3               0      2      0      1      0      0      3    0.0
ZD7              0      1      1      1      1      1      5    0.1
ZF               1      1      1      1      1      0      5    0.1
ZL               0      1      2      2      3      2     10    0.2
ZS               0      0      0      1      2      0      3    0.0
???              0      0      0      0      1      0      1    0.0
Total          295   1217   1378   2074   1225    381   6570

------------ M u l t i p l i e r   S u m m a r y ------------
Mult     160     80     40     20     15     10  Total    Pct
05       127    313    379    582    364    216   1981   30.2
04        56    247    267    461    197    121   1349   20.5
14        26    216    188    290    218      0    938   14.3
15        28    176    178    221    188      0    791   12.0
03        18     89    108    201     88     10    514    7.8
16         4     81     81    114     43      0    323    4.9
20         1     25     40     22     39      0    127    1.9
25         0      4     41     40      0      0     85    1.3
08        15     16     21     18     10      0     80    1.2
11         0      3      2     30     13      5     53    0.8
09         6      9     11     10      7      5     48    0.7
33         3      8      9     16     10      1     47    0.7
13         2      4      3     12     11      9     41    0.6
07         4      4      6      6      6      2     28    0.4
35         0      3      6      8      7      2     26    0.4
10         2      3      1      3      3      4     16    0.2
31         1      3      4      4      1      2     15    0.2
32         0      2      4      2      4      2     14    0.2
17         0      2      4      7      0      0     13    0.2
21         0      1      5      5      1      0     12    0.2
12         0      1      2      2      2      1      8    0.1
28         0      0      2      4      1      0      7    0.1
01         0      1      2      3      0      0      6    0.1
02         1      1      2      1      1      0      6    0.1
30         0      1      2      1      1      0      5    0.1
36         0      1      1      1      1      1      5    0.1
27         0      1      1      2      1      0      5    0.1
38         0      0      0      1      4      0      5    0.1
06         1      0      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
39         0      1      1      1      1      0      4    0.1
29         0      0      1      1      1      0      3    0.0
26         0      0      2      0      0      0      2    0.0
37         0      0      1      0      1      0      2    0.0
40         0      0      0      2      0      0      2    0.0
19         0      0      0      2      0      0      2    0.0
18         0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
22         0      0      1      0      0      0      1    0.0
O4         0      1      0      0      0      0      1    0.0
Total    295   1217   1378   2074   1225    381   6570

Multi-band QSOs
---------------
1 bands    2369
2 bands     628
3 bands     353
4 bands     212
5 bands     126
6 bands      69

The following 69 stations were worked on 6 bands:

KC1XX       K3SW        W1GD        K2LE        N0NI        EF8R
W3MF        W3LPL       AB3CX       KA9FOX      K2XR        K8AZ
N9NC        K1AR        K3CT        W3FIZ       W3LL        KB1EFS
W2CDO       N2BA        K2RET       NY3A        WY3A        K1IR
K9CT        K3PA        W8FJ        N1MM        N1IBM       K2AX
K1GU        W3UA        N4XL        N5AW        K3LR        NR4M
K1TTT       N6RO        K3WW        PJ2T        W2CG        W2FU
N3RS        K2QMF       K0OO        K5ZD        KV2K        K2NG
K5KG        W2YR        K5TR        AA9A        N3QE        W2IRT
K3OO        NW3Y        K4TCG       N4BP        N2NT        K3TC
NJ3I        K8CX        W3FV        NE3F        TI7W        NO6T
PZ5W        N3ND        K3PH