[3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:23:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): IZ2GRG LZ2CJ LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ1UQ LZ4AE LZ3BB LZ1PJ LZ2UU LZ3UP LZ1BJ
LZ3FM LZ1ANA LZ2HQ LZ1VS LZ1FG LZ2YO
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1554    25       98
   80:  2568    38      141
   40:  3846    39      153
   20:  2832    39      157
   15:  1302    35      141
   10:   207    14       51
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Outstanding condx on 160m first night. We made over 1000 QSOs for first 20 hours
of contest on top band. Still need improvement of reception to the East, though.
4 el Quad on 40m from last year was replaced by 6 el Delta Loop fixed to USA.
Delta Loop combined with 4 el WA3FET rotary monobander performed excellently
with the best of efforts of 40m ops, too ( LZ4AE,IZ2GRG(LZ5FF) and LZ3RR)

All the guys gave their best and it's a first time in last years we made at
least more QSOs than guys at 9A1A.;-)

Due to improvements made and in spite some minor technical problems on 40 and
160 m we made 3 mil more points than in 2018.

THANK you all for QSOs ! See ya in WPX SSB 2020 again.

73 de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team