[3830] CQWW CW K2DM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2DM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 15:40:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K1CTR K3ZGA W2TR
Station: K2DM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   32     8       22
   80:   63    16       38
   40:  188    23       76
   20:  246    17       71
   15:   79    17       38
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

With the station owner (K2DM, i.e. me) operating from Montserrat, Bob (K3ZGA),
Gary (W2TR) and Doug (K1CTR) operated K2DM from Florida.  Utilizing only search
and pounce, the guys made an impressive number of contacts and multipliers.  All
three ops are relatively new to contesting, N1MM+ and the use of function keys
to sent CW.  They put in more hours than originally planned, and all reported
having a great time.  All three also took part in the K2DM operation in CQWW
SSB, so I think we might have something going here.
73,
K2DM