[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 14:14:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 4

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 47 min

------------
  160:
   80:   32
   40:   84
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  116  Mults = 106  Total Score = 12,296

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Since last CWT I had a troop of Boy Scouts fill the shack for an intro to ham
radio.  It went very well.

Off to a slow start on 80.  Saw a spot for V6K on 160, so had to catch him.  It
took 13 minutes, but good to increase my 160 total.  Unfortunately, the
SWR was high since last night.  80 was still good when I returned, but guys
apparently moved, though prop was still good.  Went to 40 at 13:28Z.   Very nice
coverage of the USA and signals were strong.  I had raised the inverted vee by
about 10 feet since last week and was pleased with the 84 QSOs in 32 minutes.
It seems to be working.  Things slowed a bit near the end and it would have been
nice to see if 20 was open to Europe.  This would certainly been a good one to
have tried 40 for the whole thing.

I can tell I am getting older quickly.  It was harder to walk across the room
and more difficult to send my hand.

It looks like a good sunny day to put up beverages, but I am not sure I I have
the energy. Time for a nap already.