[3830] ARRL 160 N3QE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N3QE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 12:35:34 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 588  Sections = 58  Countries = 4  Total Score = 62

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Extreme line noise appeared at my QTH in the past week. Pepco's expert can look
into next week, so I'm sure it'll get remedied soon, but not soon enough for the
160M. Thursday and Friday I spent some time learning how to use Linrad
especially optimizing its noise blanker and was able to pull this result out.
Only a single W6 and a single EU were copied through the noise, although I know
reversebeacon was showing me with great signals all over EU. SORRY FOR BEING
SUCN AN ALLIGATOR! If you called and I didn't hear you... this is the noise I
had to hear you through: http://n3qe.org/n3qe-rfi.wav