[3830] ARRL 160 VE3CV SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE3CV SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 13:10:52 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 351  Sections = 72  Countries = 8  Total Score = 58,320

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Saw all kinds of EU spots and barely heard a few over the wind generator QRM,
but nada....didn't even call.  Sunday I put up a 600ft Beverage 90deg to Africa
and still could barely hear D4C...again couldn't even call.  So for me
conditions sucked to across the pond.  Didn't stay up for either EU sunrise.  My
three 1ft high 200ft BOGS/Beverages worked good enough to hear the west coast
and rest of NA, but the Caribbean was awful...never heard a Cuba station even
though they were spotted all contest.  Weird.  Still most stations I called
answered with one call so TX antenna and 100W working well.  Great to work PAC
and SK mults at 1230Z Sunday morning at sunrise.  Lots of fun as always, all S
and P.  Oops...forgot about the FT Roundup!

73 Jeff  VE3CV