[3830] ARRL 160 KC4HW SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@kc4hw.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KC4HW SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 14:20:07 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 157  Sections = 56  Countries = 14  Total Score = 25,340

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Not much to work with here this time around.  Inverted Vee at 100' and no RX
antennas.

The DX was mostly from the Caribbean, Central Am and South Am.  I did manage to
work KL7SB in Alaska which I needed for 160 WAS.  Now only ND to finish off WAS
160m.

OK, don't have an antenna for 10m, but will try to get something up for next
weekend.

Thanks for all for the QSOs!