[3830] ARRL 160 KE7AUB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7aub@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KE7AUB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:29:08 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 15  Sections = 6  Countries = 0  Total Score = 180

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

As usual, I heard and copied more than heard me. :(  But, what does one expect
with weak power, highly compromised antenna and less than optimal location? 15
Q's and I have done much better before. Conditions not just favorable to me this
time. Still had fun and am getting better at copying stuff the first or more
often 2nd time it's heard, which is the purpose of this exercise.

Thanks to all who copied my 'signal'.