[3830] ARRL 160 W7WW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6rw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W7WW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:36:35 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W7WW
Operator(s): W7WW N7TY W6RW
Station: W7WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Yuma AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 36

Total:  QSOs = 796  Sections = 83  Countries = 18  Total Score = 175,639

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Another contest under our belts here at W7WW. Friday was great with low noise
level. We worked lots of JAs. Started to rain here just before the band opened
on Saturday evening and noise level went to S9 plus 10 db. Could only here the
big gun stations and we thought we were done. Finally stopped raining and noise
level went back to normal about 0300 Zulu. Highlights were Sweeping the Sections
and working JT1CO Sunday morning at his gray line. As always a good time was had
by all. GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!!!!!!