[3830] ARRL 160 K5NA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5NA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 17:28:28 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 1235  Sections = 83  Countries = 57  Total Score = 382,972

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I believe this was the 50th running of the ARRL 160M Contest. And I have
participated in 45 of them since I was infected with the TopBand virus.

My intent going into this contest was just wanting to have fun. I don't have the
stamina anymore to call CQ and chase stations all night. So a compromise was to
take a 5 hour sleep-break each night. That worked out for me.

Conditions seemed to be good, but the  8-Circle receive antenna array was having
problems and I may have missed some callers. Sorry about that. The array seemed
to be always hearing stations from directions that it shouldn't be hearing them.
Something is out of wack out there. I will have to go down the field and see
what has gone wrong with it.

I had a great time and happy with my effort.

73, Richard - K5NA