[3830] ARRL 160 W4QO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@w4qo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4QO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 18:22:14 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W4QO
Operator(s): W4QO
Station: W4QO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 120  Sections = 51  Countries = 1  Total Score = 12,636

Club: North Fulton ARL

Comments:

KX3 @ 5 watts... 3/8 wave inverted L and 16 radials.  Second night seemed
better.  Started getting western US states on first call.  Oddly (as usual),
many eastern US stations with 40 over 9 signals could not copy me, even after 4
or 5 tries. And they were calling CQ, again and again.  Yet, 549 western US
stations got me on first call.  Most 599 stations heard me easily, it seems.
Heard fellow QRPer K4PQC work SD and I got that new one next after him.  Loads
of fun especially the second night.