[3830] ARRL 160 K0MD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0MD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 19:51:24 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 26

Total:  QSOs = 1029  Sections = 79  Countries = 15  Total Score = 197,682

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Band conditions were awesome.
The rates of > 90/hour for the first few hours made this contest memorable
and fun.

Rig: Icom 7851
Amp: Acom 2000a
Antenna: Force 12 160 Magnum vertical

I missed VI and NT.  I enjoyed the DX and apparently missed DX calling me when I
ran.  I received emails that they could hear me but I did not hear them.

The Icom 7851 is a special Low Band rig, with the 1.2 Khz roofing filter which
eliminated all of the clicks, thumps and QRM when running under crowded
conditions. Its passband with the 250 Hz digital DSP filter created a quiet
passband to hear the stations calling me. I worked 70 Mn stations!

I worked