[3830] FT RUp W6IA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, MARKW6IA@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp W6IA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:32:40 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: W6IA
Operator(s): W6IA
Station: W6IA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:
   40:   90
   20:  140
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  230  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 16  Total Score = 13,800

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

FT4 as a contest mode was much more ready for "prime time" this year
vs. last year.  N1MM integration worked well. Plenty of activity, even late in
the contest on Sunday. As with this same contest last year there were some FT4
decoding issues when the bands were busy so I mostly logged everyone I worked
even if a few RR73s were missing. That may result in a higher-than-usual rate of
NIL's depending on how others handled logging. It is all still a bit of a
learning process.  Thanks for the Qs! 73, Mark W6IA