[3830] ARRL 160 K4QPL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4QPL2@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K4QPL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:46:34 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 171  Sections = 48  Countries = 3  Total Score = 17,901

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night only. Couldn't get the computer to talk to the radio so I hand
keyed everything. I had taken my good KPA-500 to swap out a reported sick puppy.
Same problem when put on line here. Totally dies if driven more than 225 watts.
Elecraft doesn't have a quick answer. So HP class didn't mean much. With those
two handicaps I had planned to make my 100 Q's and call it a night. Decided to
try a run which did pretty well and added another 70 Q's and some mults. Band
was very quiet compared to 160M at VP5M during CQ WW CW.