[3830] ARRL 160 K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 01:59:17 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): 15

Total:  QSOs = 961  Sections = 82  Countries = 43  Total Score = 270,250

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

All QSOs were made on the second night.

The first three hours of being QRV were the expected fresh meat feeding frenzy.
Nice signals from EU at sunset had me thinking this could be a really good
night.  But after a couple hours, the signals had diminished quite a bit and the
rest of the night was just average for DX - though still plenty good for
domestic QSOs.  I'm always quite happy if I can work just one KL7 station so it
was nice to have three of them in the log this time.  RT0F and five JAs made it
into the log Sunday morning but no other Pacific/Asia DX was heard.  Missed NT.

See y'all in the Stew at the end of the month.

Tnx QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW