[3830] ARRL 160 W0ODS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@coggon.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0ODS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 03:33:55 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W0ODS
Operator(s): W0ODS
Station: W0ODS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 886  Sections = 78  Countries = 21  Total Score = 184,635

Club:

Comments:

That was FUN!  The band was in fine shape the whole
 contest, with some fast and deep QSB on Night Two.
 This was the first time ever that I was able to operate
 both nights, AND my station was operating with its full
 complement of 7 (seasonal) beverages.  The score
 hours straight when the run rate is hovering at the
 100/hr mark.

 I took Friday afternoon off to finish installing beverages
 and to complete an overhaul of the amplifier. Of
 course, that took longer than expected and I went
 QRV at just about midnight.  By late afternoon Saturday
 all the beverages were operational and the amp
 ran hard the rest of the contest.

 The highlight of the contest was turning the rig on early
 Sunday morning to hear RT0F on the frequency with