[3830] FT RUp ON6NL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp ON6NL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 09:22:30 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:   87
   40:  111
   20:  148
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------
Total:  347  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 49  Total Score = 30,883

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Nice activity but I think in general FT-ers are more QSO makers than contesters.
Lots of activity on the usual .074 parts of the band but one frequency on .090
was most of the time more than enough for contest activity.
Surprised how easy I could catch the US states but DXCC hunting was more
challenging.
Software (WSJTx + N1MM) worked quite well only when I had to give RR73 again I
got in trouble.
Rig: IC7610 at 100W, KT34a and dipoles
N1MM + WSJT-x