[3830] FT RUp K6XN SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6xn@att.net
Subject: [3830] FT RUp K6XN SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 17:45:07 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: K6XN
Operator(s): K6XN
Station: K6XN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   15
   40:   40
   20:   75
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  130  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 1  Total Score = 5,330

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I spent a few hours ( actually more than just a “few” hours)this last
weekend in my first “FT Roundup” worldwide  digital ham radio contest
learning how to use one of my “ham radio contesting” computers, digital FT8
contesting software and other software and trouble shooting.My goals were to
just get everything (hardware and software) working properly together and to
make at least 100 FT8 digital contacts on the 80, 40 and 20 M amateur radio
bands.I learned a lot and I had a lot of fun. Thanks for those who provided me
with help (you know who you are)and thanks to all for the QSOs! KB and 73 DE
Ted, K6XN