[3830] ARRL 160 K1QO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1QO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:30:45 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K1QO
Operator(s): K1QO
Station: K1QO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 260  Sections = 61  Countries = 5  Total Score = 32,635

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Pt/Q
   1.8     260     535   61   2.1
 Total     260     535   61   2.1
Score: 32,635

 First time in a big contest at this new QTH in northern NH...it
 was strange not hearing my neighbor, (and super Elmer) N1IX as I
 did in Newton. Luckily the deer didn't take out my two elevated
 radials for this contest :) Many thanks to N0UR for the
 suggestion to make this Inverted L even better!!!   The one thing
 I"m extremely grateful for is the friendship and camaradiere of
 radio, it would never be possible for me to stay in this hobby
 without help and there are so many people over the years who I am
 blessed to have as friends in this hobby!!!    Band seemed good
 early Saturday into Saturday am but by following night the noise
 level climbed. This is my first big contest in a few years, I've
 had caretaker duties during my dad's final years....all of us
 should be lucky enough to make it to 100!!!  Hope I can stay
 healthy enough to keep ahead of the deer and those radials!!!
 73/88 de K1QO Ann