[3830] ARRL 160 N7GP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N7GP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:47:58 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 278  Sections = 71  Countries = 14  Total Score = 52,105

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Got a good start Friday night and conditions were good!! EU stations were to be
found!!...about 11 pm started have intermittent N1mm logging issues, could not
enter the section sometimes, fought this issue for 2 hours, gave up..
Got up early Saturday and tackled  it again, finally determined  the serial port
had become intermittent!
switched to USB set up and was able to get an hour in before our SR.
Saturday night OSU BUCKEYES game and party so no operating Sat night.
got on Sunday morning for 2 hours and found conditions to be great,
Found JT1CO with a good signal, but BIG pile up.. but no problem working him
with a few calls,,SO that was the Highlight of the contest for me.
also I heard a LOT of Outlaws with BIG signals!..
GO OUTLAWS
GO BUCKEYES!!... O-H-I-O...
Tom
N7GP