[3830] CWopsT WA8Y HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 16:43:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 12

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  35
   40:  25
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  60  Mults = 54  Total Score = 3,240

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Wow, CWTs after a CW contest (ARRL 160m) are fast!  My 30 wpm was 2 to 4 wpm
slower than most of the station I called.  I double and triple checked a few,
and Scotty W7SW sends me Bobar.  One CWT Never Forget 911, another was Groucho
AZ.
I had to look up Bobar, I was thinking of a cartoon bear from my childhood.
Turns out its either an English vulgarity for poop or a Bubble Tea drink sold at
Bobar fruit smoothy stores in Australia.
I'm pretty sure he meant the English definition, hi!
Work several old CWops for the first time.