[3830] ARRL 160 TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 20:30:30 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: TM6M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN78
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 409  Sections = 64  Countries = 0  Total Score = 52,352

Club:

Comments:

Hard one again this year!
I feel tired with all week work !

Lots of problems with beverage !
Passed lot of time with friend to find problem!

1st night my rx was poor bev wasn't well working , better second night but
propagation was worst!

250q 63 mults at end of 1st night not so bad !

Second night was more challenging 1-15q / hour , i should save my time and give
off , too much time on radio for so few qsos , i must look for the next one
maybe !

As usuel worked very few W6 5 or 6 , compared to much more in UR , Scandinavia
,aswell EA7KW who did well by mults! , OM2VL too !
Congrats also to crazy numbers of S&P worked at RL3A , UZ2M ... amazed me !

Never heard any  WTX / ID / NV / OR / NE / ND ;  PAC/AK that lots of EU worked
!

Will be at work day of Stew have to see if not endeed work too late ...

Tks for qsos and sorry again for the ones i never heard !

Cu soon

Oli