[3830] ARRL 10 W1TJL SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W1TJL SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 21:41:02 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: FN32ra
Operating Time (hrs): 17.7

   CW:  199    40
  SSB:  225    27
-------------------
Total:  424    67  Total Score = 83,482

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It started with meteor scatter.  It ended with a whimper.  I was going to stay
on till 2359 but it was just too slow and painful!  And for all the weak signals
there was a fair amount of noise!  So it was a slog…

Everything worked well and no issues came up other than a bad connector on one
of my hard lines.  Another thing to fix!  Glad friends would stop by to break
the boredom…

Off to dinner…